Underwater Speaker DRS-6 Mod 2
Oceanears’ low-cost underwater speakers and loudspeakers are designed for use in diver recall systems, synchronized swimming sound systems, marine mammal recording and playback sound systems and any other system needing a hi-quality, low-cost means of projecting sound underwater.
O.E. Enterprises has designed the “OCEANEARS” DRS-6 Mod 2 Portable Underwater Speaker that meets the need for a QUALITY Underwater Speaker that sells for a REASONABLE PRICE. Very portable and affordable!
- Long life construction with PVC and Epoxy
- Will not rust or corrode even if used in saltwater
- NO exposed metal in the water for galvanic corrosion
- Input Power Rating of 90 Watts Maximum
- NO Voice Coil to burn out
- A PASSIVE DEVICE
- Acoustic Power to spare with high efficiency
- Depth Rating: 50 Feet
- State of the Art in PIEZOELECTRIC TECHNOLOGY
- Frequency range of 200 Hz to 18 Khz
- Omnidirectional Beam Pattern at 2 Khz
- Transportable Underwater Speaker: 6.5” Diameter and 3.8” axial length
- Weighs only 7 lbs. in air
- Impedance: 11 Ohms. OPTIONAL 1:1 Audio Isolation
- Transformer provided as needed. Not required by FINA Rules.
- Supplied with 25 feet of 3/C 18AWG SEOOW UL/CSA water resistant cable and Pin Suspension Design.
- FIVE Year Warranty
- MADE in USA