The Oceanears 2000 Synchronized Swimming Sound System is for the synchronized swimming team that wants to host major Synchro events into the next millennium. This is the sound system used at the 2007 PANAM GAMES in Rio de Janeiro, BRAZIL. If you’re serious about synchro, you NEED this system!
- SKB 19″ Roll-X rack case with front and back covers, Six spaces.
- AMERICAN AUDIO CD Player with variable speed.
- Hand held microphone and 25 feet of microphone cable.
- RADIO SHACK MPA-250A Stereo 125 watt/channel power amplifier.
- One OCEANEARS DRS-8 MOD 1 or MOD 2 underwater speaker.
- Audio Isolation/Impedance Matching Transformer Assembly.