The Oceanears SP-8 underwater pool speaker uses “sonic-bulb” technology to deliver GREAT UNDERWATER MUSIC. Simply remove an existing swimming pool light fixture and install a sonic bulb in the wet niche to enjoy your favorite tunes underwater! SP-8 installed in PENTAIR Stainless Steel Wet Niche with stainless steel front grille.
OCEANEARS SP-8 Underwater Pool Speakers are supplied with an audio isolation impedance matching transformer assembly that goes between the power amplifier 8 Ohm output and the underwater pool speaker. The power rating of the audio isolation impedance matching transformer is 400 Watts.
- State of the Art in PIEZOELECTRIC FLEXURAL DISK TECHNOLOGY!
- LONG LIFE CONSTRUCTION WITH PVC and EPOXY.
- Will NOT RUST or CORRODE even if used in saltwater. Can be used in swimming pools with salt generators and metal shell pools.
- Galvanic Corrosion has been eliminated. Non-magnetic materials.
- No metal exposed to the water, reducing the potential for electric shock.
- No voice coil to burn out.
- A completely passive, non-powered device. UL, CSA and CE are not required.
- Acoustic Power to spare with high efficiency. Rated at 400 Watts.
- MINIMUM install depth of 24 inches in a standard PENTAIR
- Wet Niche. Wet Niche Series # 7821, 7822 and 7823.
- Can be supplied with American Products/PACFAB/PENTAIR Wet Niches.
- 10.0″ Diameter and 2.0″ inches thick. Weight: 7.5 pounds without cable.
- Supplied with 100 feet of cable — SEOPRENE 105 18-3 SEOOW (UL)
600V 105 Degrees C, P-241-3-MSHA, CSA LL39753 18AWG, 3/C STOOW
(TPE) 105 Degrees C (-50 Degrees C) FT2 Water Resistant.
- SP-8 Impedance: 4000 Ohms (Varies with frequency.)
- Supplied with Audio Isolation Impedance Matching Transformer Assembly rated at 400 Watts and 4/8 Ohms (25 Volts).
- Optional 70 Volt and 100 Volt transformers available.
- Frequency Range: 200 Hz to 20 KHz
- Stainless steel front grille for SP-8 included.
- MADE IN USA.
- Three Year Limited Warranty.