SA-430 Siren Amplifier installed in a PELICAN 2200 Storm Case with Amphenol connector for the DRS-8 Underwater Speaker, 12VDC 7AH battery installed in case with the Siren/Amplifier, Audio Isolation Impedance Matching Transformer, and external AC Powered 12VDC Battery Charger. PELICAN 1450 Case for underwater speaker storage. ONE Year Limited Warranty. MADE in USA. Download information sheet on the Patriot System.
- NO RECEIVER REQUIRED.
- Underwater Speaker will not corrode if used in seawater since PVC and Epoxy Materials are used in it’s construction.
- Transmits both voice and 5 alarm signals (horn, siren, wail, yelp and phaser.).
- Up to 2000 feet effective range in air.
- For surface vessel, habitat, submersible, ROV, pool or on-shore operation.
- Installed in PELICAN 2200 Series Storm Case.
- Can accept radio and PA system input.
- Handheld microphone with push to talk included with system for underwater public address capability.
- Audio Input for connecting an external music source (IPod, MP3 Player, etc.)
- State of the art piezoelectric underwater speaker
FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY.
- Off-the-shelf siren/amplifier electronics
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY.
- RELIABLE, LOW-COST, ECONOMICAL RECALL SYSTEM!!
- MADE IN THE USA!
- Siren/Amplifier output power of 100 watts.
- PA/Radio Mode output power of 40 watts.
- Underwater Speaker depth rated to 100 feet. Deeper depth with pressure compensation.
- Underwater Speaker weight in air is less than 6 pounds without cable.
- Supplied with 50 feet of cable. Amphenol connectors used.
- Up to 2000 feet effective range in air horn, siren, wail, yelp and phaser.
- 12 Volt DC battery operation. Rechargeable 12 Volt 7 Amphour battery. Supplied with 12 VDC battery charger.