OCEANEARS Underwater Pool Speaker SP-8
The Oceanears SP-8 underwater pool speaker uses “Piezoelectric” technology to deliver GREAT UNDERWATER MUSIC. Simply remove an existing swimming pool light fixture and install a sonic bulb in the wet niche to enjoy your favorite tunes underwater! SP-8 “SONIC” BULB installed in PENTAIR Stainless Steel Wet Niche with stainless steel front grille.
OCEANEARS SP-8 Underwater Pool Speakers (“SONIC” BULBS) are supplied with an audio isolation impedance matching transformer assembly that goes between the power amplifier 8 Ohm output and the underwater pool speaker. The power rating of the audio isolation impedance matching transformer is 400 Watts.
OCEANEARS SP-8 POOL SPEAKER FEATURES:
- State of the Art in PIEZOELECTRIC FLEXURAL DISK TECHNOLOGY!
- LONG LIFE CONSTRUCTION WITH PVC and EPOXY.
- Will NOT RUST or CORRODE even if used in saltwater. Can be used in swimming pools with salt generators and metal shell pools.
- Galvanic Corrosion has been eliminated. Non-magnetic materials.
- No metal exposed to the water, reducing the potential for electric shock.
- A completely passive, non-powered device. UL, CSA and CE not required.
- Acoustic Power to spare with high efficiency. Rated at 400 Watts.
- MINIMUM install depth of 24″ in a standard Stainless Steel PENTAIR
- Wet Niche. Wet Niche Series Part # 7821-0700.
- Can be supplied with PENTAIR Wet Niches.
- No voice coil to burn out.
- 10.0″ Diameter and 2.0″ thick. Weight: 7.5 pounds without cable.
- Supplied with 100-feet of cable — BELDEN B5140U1 14 AWG-1 Pair STRANDED TNC PVC JACKET BLACK DIRECT BURIAL WATERBLOCK
- SP-8 Impedance: 4000 Ohms (Varies with frequency.)
- Supplied with Audio Isolation Impedance Matching Transformer Assembly rated at 400 Watts and 4/8 Ohms (25 Volts).
- Optional 70 Volt and 100 Volt transformers available.
- Frequency Range: 200 Hz to 15 KHz
- Stainless steel speaker grille for SP-8 included.
- MADE IN USA.
- Three Year Limited Warranty.