Recall or communicate with divers in aquarium tanks. Diver recall systems can be custom made to connect into the aquarium alarm system so divers can be notified in the event of a fire or other emergency. Oceanears can also custom make systems with a volume switch, so the sound is not as loud in smaller tanks or for sensitive marine life.
Aquariums using Oceanears:
- North Carolina
- Monterrey, CA
STANDARD Acoustic Diver Recall System DRS-8-003/SA400
- NO RECEIVER REQUIRED.
- Transmits voice & five(5) signals (horn, siren, wail, yelp, phaser)
- Up to 2000 feet effective recall range underwater.
- Can accept radio and PA system input.
- Piezoelectric underwater speaker w/FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- RELIABLE, LOW-COST, and ECONOMICAL RECALL SYSTEM!
- MADE IN THE USA!
- Amplifier output power of 100 watts.
- Underwater Speaker depth rated to 100 feet.
- Underwater Speaker weight (in air) less than 6# (without cable)
- Up to 2000 feet effective range in air horn, siren, wail, yelp, phaser.
- 12V DC battery operation.
CLASSIC Acoustic Diver Recall System DRS-8-003/SA400
- 100 Watts – Siren Power
- FIVE Tones/Sirens 2000 feet recall range
- Operates on 12 VDC.
- NO RECEIVER REQUIRED
- SEND TONES or VOICE TRANSMISSIONS
- ONE Year Warranty
- External Audio Input (OPTIONAL Blue Tooth Module)
- 750+ feet voice range
- Recall Electronics in YELLOW PELICAN 1450 Case
- Includes 12V DC 7-Amp/Hour Rechargeable Battery.
- OCEANEARS DRS-8 underwater speaker with 1450 PELICAN Case.
- 50 feet of cable with Amphenol ECO-MATE Connector.
- OPTIONAL PVC Cage for DRS-8 underwater speaker (+ US $150.00)
- MADE in AMERICA
Our synchronized swimming sound system was used at the 2016 OLYMPIC GAMES in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.