OCEANEARS is the leading designer of Portable Synchro Sound Systems for synchronized swimming Teams around the USA and the WORLD!! OCEANEARS underwater speakers, underwater loudspeakers and OCEANEARS portable synchro sound systems are a key resource in designing the OCEANEARS portable synchro sound systems needed for training around the WORLD.
OCEANEARS actively seeks feedback from coaches and swimmers on what they would like to have for their training. A major complaint was that the systems currently available were heavy and difficult to setup and operate.
OCEANEARS has a goal of developing lighter and easier to operate portable synchro sound systems that will fit the teams pocketbook.
One of our efforts now is the NEW OCEANEARS Portable Synchro Sound System named the “EMX-2”. The OCEANEARS portable synchro sound system weighs in at 23 pounds.
This portable synchro sound system can be used with a standard IPod, IPad, MP3 Player or CD Player. The system can be supplied with an external variable speed CD/MP3 Player.
The portable synchro sound system can operate on 120/240 VAC so the system can be used in EUROPE, ASIA, SOUTH AMERICA, AUSTRALIA, etc. The light weight OCEANEARS DRS-8 underwater speaker is a perfect fit for the OCEANEARS Portable Synchro Sound System. The underwater speaker weighs only 5 pounds in air.
OCEANEARS Synchronized Swimming Sound Systems are used by recreational clubs, collegiate squads and national teams around the world. You’ll find our equipment at local meets, international championships and the Olympic Games. Oceanears Synchro Sound Systems used at ALL Championships in the USA — 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008!
OCEANEARS provided the Underwater Sound Systems of these Olympic Games!
Our passion for what we do has taken us to:
- 1996 ATLANTA OLYMPIC GAMES
- 2008 BEIJING OLYMPIC GAMES
- 2016 Rio de JANEIRO OLYMPIC GAMES
- PROUD PARTNER with the “GOLD MEDAL WINNING” RUSSIAN Synchronised Swimming Federation and synchro teams around the WORLD
- OFFICIAL SPONSOR and Synchro Sound System Supplier for 1997 and 2004 FINA Junior SYNCHRO World Championships in Moscow, RUSSIA.
- Sound System SUPPLIER for FINA Junior Synchro World Championships in Indianapolis, IN in 2010.
- Proud supporter of HELLAS SYNCHRO, CHINA, Belarus, Korea, and Synchro-PERU.
- FIRST ASUA Junior Pan American Synchro Championship Orlando, FL ~ Aug 2005.
- 2005 Synchronized Swimming Championships, San Diego, CA ~ July 2005.
- 2005 Synchronized Swimming Championships ~ June 2005.
- 2005 Synchronized Swimming Championships, Federal Way, WA ~ April 2005.
- OCEANEARS Products used at the L.E.N. 2005 European Synchro Cup Championship for synchronized swimming in Moscow, RUSSIA in April 2005. Ed Harper is the Sound Manager for the Synchro Competition. Ed was invited to attend the championship by the the Russian Synchronized Swimming Federation and L.E.N. Organization.
- OCEANEARS Products used at the 2005 Chinese National Games for Synchro in Ningbo, CHINA in April 2005. Ed Harper invited to attend National Games in support of equipment.
- 2005 Synchronized Swimming Championships, Canton, OH ~ April 2005.
- 2005 Synchronized Swimming Championships, Gainesville, FL ~ March 2005.
- OCEANEARS Products used at the 2005 Russian Open Synchro Championship in Moscow, RUSSIA in Feb. 2005.
- OCEANEARS provides PA-7550 Portable Synchro Sound System with DRS-8 Underwater Speaker to HELLAS National Team to train with to help them prepare for the 2004 ATHENS GAMES and other L.E.N. and FINA competitions.
- 2004 IX FINA Junior Worlds Synchronized Swimming Championships, Moscow, Russia ~ July 2004 ~ COMBO EVENT SPONSOR
- OCEANEARS DRS-8 Underwater Speakers used at the 9th FINA 2004 Junior World Synchronized Swimming Championships ~ Moscow, Russia
- 2004 Synchronized Swimming Championships, FL ~ October 2004.
- 2004 Synchronized Swimming Championships, New Orleans, LA ~ July 2004.
- 2004 Synchronized Swimming Championships ~ June 2004.
- 2004 Synchronized Swimming Championships, Stanford, CA ~ April 2004.
- 2004 Synchronized Swimming Championships ~ April 2004.
- 2004 Synchronized Swimming Championships ~ March 2004.
- 2004 XXI International Tournament for WOMAN’S WORLD Magazine Synchro Prize, Moscow, Russia ~ February-March 2004. Oceanears president Ed Harper attended at the invitation of the RUSSIAN SYNCHRO FEDERATION.
- 2003 Synchronized Swimming Championships, Tucson, AZ ~ March 2003.
- 2003 Synchronized Swimming Championships, Fort Collins, CO ~ April 2003.
- 2003 Synchronized Swimming Championships, Long Island, NY ~ April 2003.
- 2003 Synchronized Swimming Championships ~ June 2003.
- 2003 Synchronized Swimming Championships, Federal Way, Washington ~ July 2003.
- 2003 PAN-AMERICAN GAMES Synchronized Swimming Championships, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic ~ August 2003.
- 2003 Synchronized Swimming Championships, Cleveland, Ohio ~ October 2003.
- 2002 Synchronized Swimming Championships, Norton, MA ~ March 2002.
- 2002 Synchronized Swimming Championships, San Diego, CA ~ April 2002.
- 2002 Synchronized Swimming Championships, Oxford, OH ~ April 2002.
- 2002 Synchronized Swimming Championships, Federal Way, WA ~ June/July 2002.
- 2002 Synchronized Swimming Championships, Ypsilani, MI ~ July 2002.
- 2002 Junior Worlds Synchronized Swimming Championships, Montreal, CANADA ~ August 2002.
- 2002 Synchronized Swimming Championships, Keuka Park, NY ~ October 2002.
- OCEANEARS DRS-8E Speakers used at the 8th FINA 2002 Junior World Synchronized Swimming Championships ~ Montreal, Quebec
- Owner, Ed Harper serves as the L.E.N. Technical Official, supporting all synchronized swimming events at the championships in Istanbul, Turkey ~ 1999
- Georgia Tech Aquatic Center for the 1996 Olympic Games Synchronized Swimming Competition!
- 5th Junior World Synchronized Swimming Championships in Moscow Russia ~ June 1997
- 8th World Aquatic Championships in Perth, Australia ~ January 1998
- Goodwill Games in New York, USA ~ July 1998